What should I do when the diode of the calculator’s LCD display is damaged? Let’s briefly talk about this situation below. If we encounter this situation, we can use 2CK or 2DK instead. The capacitor should be made of porcelain. The electrolytic capacitor should pay attention to the withstand voltage and choose a substitute with a small leakage current.
Pay attention to the following items during inspection and maintenance:
1. First observe the appearance of the components for obvious signs of failure. When observing, you should be careful and careful, and try not to disassemble the components.
2. If the components must be disassembled, it is best to draw out the position according to the actual object and draw the printed circuit diagram and the wiring diagram of the whole machine to facilitate analysis of the cause of the failure
And installation recovery.
3. The electric soldering iron used for welding must be grounded, or the power plug of the calculator must be pulled out during welding to prevent damage due to leakage or excessively high temperature, and breakdown and dye into a circuit.
4. The time for soldering the printed circuit board should not be too long. Generally, the structure of the calculator is very compact and the printed circuit is slender. If the soldering time is too long, the copper skin of the printed circuit is heated and the substrate is easy to peel off.
5. Disassembly and installation must be careful and careful, not excessive force, pay attention to the original installation position.